The size of the sports equipment and apparel market is booming across the…
Sports Equipment and Apparel Market 2020-2031
The global sports equipment and apparel market is segmented on the basis of product type, sport type, distribution channel and geography.
Increase in the use of sports equipment and apparel due to growing awareness of fitness, sports activities and exercise among people around the world. —Roshan Deshmukh
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, September 16, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report released by Allied Market Research, titled “Sports Equipment and Apparel Market by Product Type, by Type Sportswear, By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2031, ‘The report provides a detailed analysis of key investment pockets, most winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
Sports Equipment & Apparel Market was valued at USD 340.6 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 930.5 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Sports equipment is utilitarian devices or tools that are useful for practicing a sporting activity. Likewise, sportswear is helpful in improving sports performance with the required comfort. Rising fitness awareness among consumers and rapidly increasing per capita disposable income are expected to drive demand for sports equipment and apparel. In addition, the trend of sportswear among young athletes and the advancements in the formulation of sports equipment are fueling the growth of the market. However, declining participation of the younger generation in sports activities is hampering the growth of the market.
Request the free sample PDF of this report @
Rising consumer awareness of fitness, growing popularity of sports and fitness activities among youths, and growing adoption of emerging sports technologies and latest trends are driving the growth of the global sports equipment and apparel market.
However, the preference of young people for activities other than sports such as video games, movies, music concerts, virtual games and others and the increase in the adoption of smart phones due to the growing penetration of ‘Internet hinder market growth. On the other hand, increasing involvement of various organizations in donating sports equipment and apparel to emerging sports fans and athletes with poor financial background is expected to create lucrative opportunities for growth in the industry.
Based on product type, the equipment segment accounted for more than half of the total market share in 2020 and is expected to reign supreme by the end of 2031. The same segment would show the fastest CAGR of 8, 4% throughout the forecast period.
Based on the distribution channel, the offline segment contributed more than three quarters of the total market revenue in 2020 and is expected to lead by 2031. The online segment, however, would grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.6% from 2022 to 2031. The emergence of advanced technology is driving the growth of online channel commerce worldwide. Moreover, online sales have contributed significantly to the revenue of companies operating in the market. Major players in the market are increasingly collaborating with online channel sites to enhance their presence in the market.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific is expected to reach $2,94,049 million by 2031. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing and largest regional markets in the world. This is attributed to a stable economic situation coupled with an increase in disposable income. Additionally, consumer preference for a healthy lifestyle and steady increase in adventure tourism and outings contribute to the size of the region’s sports equipment and apparel market.
Need a discount? Get an exclusive discount and a free consultation @
The major players in the sports equipment and apparel market are Adidas AG, Asics Corporation, Decathlon SA, Fila Holdings Corp., New Balance, Nike Inc., Puma Se, The Gap, Inc., Under Armour, Inc and VF Corporation.
Main results of the study:
○ The Sports Equipment & Apparel market size was valued at USD 3,40,572 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 9,30,536 Million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
○ Based on Product Type of Sports Equipment & Apparel Market Analysis, Apparel & Footwear segment was valued at $1,61,360 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach $4,39,388 Million by 2031, recording a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
○ In 2020, based on the type of sport, the other team sports segment was valued at $61,508 million, accounting for 18.1% of the global sports equipment and apparel market share.
○ In 2021, the United States was the largest market in North America and is expected to reach $2,23,304 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during market forecast sports equipment and clothing.
Reasons to Buy this Sports Equipment and Apparel Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions must be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort potential new customers or partners into the demographic group you are looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable, high-quality data and analysis to facilitate your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining better control of the areas in which large groups can intervene.
○ Increase and develop business potential and achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding potential partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic ideas from competitors.
○ Business Opportunities of Sports Equipment and Accessories Market 2027
○ Asia-Pacific Sportswear and Athletic Footwear Market to Show Increase in By 2027
○ Smart Sports Equipment Market growth opportunities in the global industry by 2026
○ Major factors in the Sports Events Market driving the demand across the globe
○ Sports Training Market Revenue to Reach CAGR Forecast Value through 2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unparalleled quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
What sets us apart? – Related market research
Legal disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licensing, completeness, legality, or reliability of any information in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, please contact the provider above.